As you know, TaiG just released TaiG v2.0 jailbreak for iOS 8.3 Now you can simply install Cydia on your iPhone or iPad by downloading the newest Jailbreak for iDevices. Simultaneous with the new jailbreak launch, Saurik has updated Cydia design for iOS 8.3. So now you are able to update your iDevice with your most wanted apps without official App Store.
The Jailbreak works properly and can be installed in only few minutes. But you should note that even the creator of Cydia (Saurik) states that the version provided together with jailbreak is not official.
For the first step, these are the requirements to download jailbreak:
1. Latest iTunes installed for Windows user
2. System running on Windows, Mac or Linux
3. Valid iDevice with iOS 8.1.3 or higher
4. One USB cable to connect your iDevice to the computer
As a gift for iUsers, TaiG released beta version of TaiG jailbreak iOS 8.3. This new version comes to fix Wi-Fi issues on iPad 2 and it is capable to jailbreak iOS 8.1.1, 8.1.2, 8.3. Moreover, any iDevice based on iOS 8, as iPhone 6 Plus, 6, 5s, 5, 5c, iPad Air 2, 1, iPad 4 support TaiG 8.3 jailbreak. So is easy for anyone who have one of these iDevices to try the latest Jailbreak version, especially for those of us who’s searching for new and exciting cydia tweaks
Before download jailbreak iOS 8.3, you must know some important things:
Even this latest version is a awesome for all Apple users, we found some issues in this Cydia app including a Chinese app store named Taig which sells pirated apps. So please take note of our warning before installing Jailbreak to any of your iDevices.
So, here are the main steps to follow:
* First of all, perform a backup of your iDevice using iTunes or iCloud; that allows you to restore data if something goes wrong.
* Turn off your lock passcodes; it is recommended not to use other tasks until the installing process is complete.
* During installation, if it seems that the process is blocked or not responding, you must restart the process or probably reboot your device.
If you decide to install Cydia without Jailbreak, then please follow our previous article.